Valentine’s Day Raw Vegan Crunchy Chocolate Fudge Hearts
A sweet treat… but a healthier version! I love having sweets but I always feel guilty afterward but I found an easy and quick recipe for these delicious raw vegan crunchy chocolate fudge hearts. YES… it tastes just as good as it sounds! Time to treat yourself, a special someone or your friends and family with this yummy treat that you can't get enough of.
- 1/3 cup of chocolate or chocolate chips (vegan)
- 1/3 cup of tahini (or another nut butter of your choice)
- 1/3 cup of seeds and/or desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil – optional
- Sweetener of your choice - optional
- Sprinkles for decoration - optional
- Melt the chocolate as best as possible and add the tahini and mix well. If desired, add the coconut oil, desiccated coconut oil and or seeds of your choice. Mix until completely combined.
- Pour the mixture into heart-shaped muffin molds and decorate with all the heart-shaped sprinkles. You can use dried fruit, nuts, seeds, sprinkles or shredded coconut.
- Put the molds in the fridge for a few hours until the fudge has hardened.